#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Perennial Birthday in Merry Merlot and Blushing Bride
It has been far too long since I last used my Perennial Birthday stamp set, and probably just as long since I last used Merry Merlot, so I decided today that I would combine them both and bring you an easy card. Not necessarily a ‘birthday’ card, though of course, you can bring in the birthday greetings if you want, but I just wanted to create a lovely card with scattered flowers.
If you look closely at the Merry Merlot flowers, I grabbed my ever faithful Wink of Stella to soften the colours, and in fact, I used it on the leaves too.
I did ponder at leaving it as just a single layered card, but felt it needed a little more, so I pulled out my Noble Peacock Rhinestones and used the pink and green ones from there.
I hope you have a lovely day and that you get to see some gorgeous flowers too.
Brand new for NOVEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for NOVEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in NOVEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE NOVEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!