#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Gorgeous Gold Pizza Box with Christmastime is Here
You know, I really wish I could take credit for the pizza box I’m showing today, but I can’t. It’s from the Autumn Winter Catalogue and is so gorgeous that I had to share it with you.
I wanted to use a paper with gold in it, so it made total sense to bring out the gorgeous Christmastime is Here speciality paper with the amazing cherry cobbler and poppy parade and then those flashes of gold on the edging.
The die cut rose, well, one of the papers does have a rose that you can die cut in one go, but in my case here, I stamped the large rose out first (it’s in Red Rubber for super sharp detail) then used the photopolymer stamps that are part of the same stamp set, and added in all the detail.
It does take a little work to line it up, but totally worth the finished effect!
Then just a wrap of the amazing ribbon and it’s all done.
A great easy gift box that you can make in minutes.
Brand new for NOVEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for NOVEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in NOVEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE NOVEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!