#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Brightly Gleaming Tealight Box Tutorial
**Edited part – at the point of filming and writing up this blog post, we were expecting a fresh shipment of Brightly Gleaming DSP in stock. Since that time, it has sold out in its entirety and no more is due in. It is not my intention to share products that you can no longer buy when the catalogue hasn’t retired, but sadly, I have been unable to find time since returning from OnStage to design and film a new video. The project itself is still good though, so I hope you enjoy it. S xx**
One day, I asked my youngest 2 sons to count up how many tealight holders I have in my house. The answer is way too many to share and keep my reputation intact, but put it this way, I love tea lights and burn them frequently!
I stock up on the plain white ones whenever I see a bargain bag of 100, I love the scented ones in supermarkets that come out in seasonal fragrances and I of course, adore the Yankee candle ones.
Without giving too much away, one box of Yankee tealights isn’t quite enough for the holders in my lounge….!
Anyway, back to the project, I have made this one a few times in the past and it never fails to be a really great gift and you all love the variations that I make. Some have been fold flat, some have been cardstock. Others have windows (for smelling the fragrance) and others are paper.
Today I’m using the stunning Brightly Gleaming paper and I’ve added a matching punched ornament.
Lovely and charming and these are great gifts to have made in bulk and on standby. And of course, if you don’t need them all, you can hang onto the tea lights yourself….!!!
- Cardstock/Paper – 7 3/4 x 5 1/4″ (19.5 x 14cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3/4, 7″ (2, 17.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 3/4, 2 1/4, 3, 4 1/2″ (2, 6, 8, 12cm)
Brand new for NOVEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for NOVEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in NOVEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE NOVEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!