#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue Haul and Unboxing
Oh I absolutely love it when we launch a new catalogue, and while the products in these 2 (Spring Summer Mini and Sale a Bration) won’t be live to the public until 3rd January, they are available to us as demonstrators.
Those of us who were at OnStage events around the world got an exclusive selection of products that we could order inside a 4 day period, and on 3rd December, all demonstrators, and anyone joining my team, can order from the full catalogue AND earn FREE stamps and producst from the Sale a Bration brochure too.
It’s a really cool perk to being a demonstrator, getting to shop the catalogues a month early, and getting an extra month to the annual Sale a Bration promotion too.
So I did a big haul of everything available in the early bird shopping perk, though I somehow managed to miss one adorable bundle off that has an umbrella punch! noooooo! But I will definitely order it, and loads more stuff, when full Pre Order goes live.
I would absolutely love it for anyone impatient like me to jump on board and join my team. What’s the worst that can happen? You get free products in your personally customised starter kit, minimum 20% off all purchases and a month extra of earning free sale a bration goodies, and the chance to order something super dooper mega exciting coming out in January that will be a demonstrator only exclusive. And it’s no obligation to do anything beyond the starter kit, but who knows where your path may take you if you do join….
If this is you, pop me an email or hit that Join Now button on the right hand side near the top of this page. And most definitely, have a read of THIS page which has way more information on it, and hopefully answers any questions you may have
And of course, you’ll all be asking when you’ll get your copies of the catalogues. Well, I can’t order them until 3rd of December, and I will be ordering around 2,000 again (same as for the Winter one!), and when they arrive with me a week later, it’s quite a long process to prepare them for sending out. And 2 years ago I sent them out in that dreadful time in the postal calendar, right before Christmas and hundreds and hundreds were lost in the mail. So I will be picking my time really carefully so that I don’t waste thousands of ££ on postage and catalogues again. That incident literally had me sobbing over the whole debacle.
But, as ever, I never charge for catalogues, so that’s not a worry for you, and I automatically send them out to anyone who has shopped with me, but if you’re new to Stampin’ Up! or are new to me and would like free copies of the catalogue, do fill in the form below the video – note, I can only send these to The UK, The Netherlands, France, Germany and Austria. I do have French and German copies as well as the English too.
So settle back and enjoy 30 minutes of me getting over excited by new products, and a lot of ooooing and aaaaaing over paper…!
Brand new for NOVEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for NOVEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in NOVEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE NOVEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!