#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – How To Wrap a Present, The Reality…
You know those really really amazing video tutorials on ‘how to gift wrap like a pro’ and you spend ages watching them, analysing them and then deciding that yeah, you can do that too.
Yes, I watch those.
And no, I don’t ‘gift wrap like a pro’ in anyway shape or form. I really wish I did, but my reality is that I have 4 sons, 1 husband, parents, siblings, nieces and nephews and that is a lot of wrapping that goes on in December.
So I thought I’d show you my real life, actual wrapping style…
I had a little pile of parcels to take out to Dortmund with my for our OnStage conference recently, and I thought you’d like to see how I put them all together. It was a bit of a last minute wrap before I flew off out of the country hence no ‘tags, but actually, I rather like them plain.
So no super sharp corners, no set-squares for the perfect edges, and no double sided tape or taping of paper to actual gift here. Just real life wrapping, sellotape and ribbon…!
And if you’re a gift wrapping superhero, do you loan or hire yourself out in December? I’ve got a big pile growing and I need help!!!
Brand new for NOVEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for NOVEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in NOVEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE NOVEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!