#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Teeny Tiny Triangular Tree Treat using Wrapped in Plaid
Sweet treats. That’s what I’d put inside this darling little treat box. Sweets. Or maybe a piece of jewellery. Either works for me!
These are really great craft fayre makes and won’t take up too much space on your stall.
Quick to make, but super stylish to look at, I adore using the wrapped in plaid paper.
Although when I was planning my projects for this week, I specifically wrote down ‘use the stocking side’ for this project, but I love the tartans too much. There’s no hope for me really is there….!
Have a great day everyone, and to all of you who are doing the craft fayre circuit this season, well I hope you all have great successes!
- Cardstock – 8-1/2 x 4″ (21.5 x 10cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1-1/2, 3-1/2″ (4, 9cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the LONG side to the FIRST horizontal line at 3, 7″ (7.5, 17.5cm)
- Paper – 1-7/8 x 1-7/8″ (4.5, 4.5cm)
Brand new for NOVEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for NOVEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in NOVEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE NOVEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!