#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Bloom and Grow with Blackberry Bliss Blends
So, the other day I discovered just how beautiful Blackberry Bliss Blends alcohol markers are, and I knew that I needed to bring them out again. Just to check it wasn’t a one off you know…. Well, clearly it wasn’t!
I am utterfly delighted with this card and the Bloom and Grow stamp set was the perfect choice for showcasing this wonderful colour.
I coloured all the flowers first with the light blend first, then the centres spreading out with the dark. I loaded up some wink of stella in the centres too. Because.. glitter!
The other pink I used was the light Lovely Lipstick for those little ball shapes and then Call Me Clover dark and light for the leaves.
The card has really made my day and I am thrilled with the outcome.
Now go and play with your blends too!
Brand new for NOVEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for NOVEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in NOVEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE NOVEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!