#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Easy Fold Candy Cane Holder using 6×6 Paper
When you find pink candy canes in the UK, you gotta buy them when you see them. This year I’ve been on a mission to find traditional red and white striped candy canes (harder than you’d think) and while on my hunt, I stumbled across some from Swizzels Matlow. They were a bright pink and not much white on there. As a side note, I did find traditional red and white in the end – poundland, 12 for £1 in case anyone else is looking for proper old fashioned ones too!
Anyway, as soon as I saw bright pink candy canes, I knew I had to have them, and how I wanted to use them.
Not so much the traditional christmas at all is there on this project?! Who says Christmas can’t be pink and blue or pink and purple…?
And it’s such an easy pouch to put together. No scoring, minimal glue (and only if absolutely essential) and just super pretty.
Do enjoy the video, and if you’re like me and get a little obsessed about anything traditionally festive, do let me know that I’m not alone…!
Brand new for DECEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for DECEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in DECEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE DECEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!