This really IS my final call for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Surprise Prize Giveaway!!
Well, we are now at 7pm on Tuesday 3rd December, and my Surprise Prize Giveaway is coming to an end now. Dozens of you have jumped on board and placed orders to secure some surprise goodies in the post, and because the Year End Closeout launched today, I extended my offer so that you could incorporate both.
Of course, the closeout will carry on until the end of December, or until items sell out (they’re while supplies last now), but I wanted to do one final shout out.
I’m about to go Live with my team for the next couple of hours, it’s our annual recognition and Christmas team party – there are Christmas hats, Christmas jumpers (sweaters!) and even Christmas pyjamas! There are smallies dressed up and getting involved too. There will be lots of laughing, some crazy live crafting, and I will be wonderfully exhausted at the end of it!
So, have a great evening everyone, I’ll put a reminder of my offer below, and see you tomorrow for a fun video project!
With orders of £20 (or multiples) thats, €25 or multiples, I will send a bag of these out to you. So if you place a £60 order, I will send 3, and so on.
- *Note – these will be mailed by December 5th, all in one go, when they’re all allocated to shoppers.
- *Offer runs all day Wednesday 27th November to midnight Monday 2nd December
- *This is a giveaway from me, Sam Hammond Donald, and is open to customers from The UK, The Netherlands, France, Austria and Germany only
- *This Surprise Prize is in addition to the usual monthly goodie pack that I mail out, and also in addition to the Tutorial Bundle I email at the end of each month
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!