#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Storage Solution for DVD Size Embellishment Cases
For the 6 years I’ve been a demonstrator, I’ve been sharing storage solutions for our craft desks. From framelit storage to desk tidies and pen pots and more. Large, small and all in between.
And today, I’m bringing you a storage solution for our empty DVD cases that so many of us use for our rhinestones, pearls and other flat embellishments.
This works out to perfectly hold 5 cases and though it uses a sheet of 12×12″ cardstock, we have them in multi packs of all colours, so you can choose any that you wish to match your room or decor.
I went with lovely Seaside Spray and Rococo Rose for mine with Dandelion Wishes stamped across and matching ribbon, but you can really go to town with anything that you want.
So I’m hoping this will help with any storage issues you may have too!
- Cardstock – 12 x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the First side at 3-1/4″, 8-3/4″ (8, 22.5cm)
- Score on the Second side at 6, 9-1/4″ (15, 23cm)
Brand new for DECEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for DECEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in DECEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE DECEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!