#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – A Wintry Scene with Snow Front
How has it taken me 2 months to use what is possibly the easiest-to-use stamp set in our catalogue?
I bought this stamp set when the catalogue launched and I just somehow only just got around to using it now, but oh my goodness, that was easy to make this card!
I think the hardest part was choosing the colours for the deer and snowman….
So here goes with the colours – smoky slate for the mountains and the drift under the cabin. I also pulled out my Light smoky slate blends marker to go under the trees, snowman and deer too.
The snowman is pool party with the cabin in soft suede. I hummed and haahed a bit over the deer and went with early espresso in the end. Oh and garden green for the trees.
If you look on Pinterest, you’ll see dozens more ideas, they’re all so beautiful.
So if you’ve not bought this stamp set yet, go and grab it. It’s worth it!
Brand new for DECEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for DECEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in DECEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE DECEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!