#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – All Stars Blog Hop – Milk Carton Box Tutorial for Men
Happy Friday everyone! Well this is unusual, our monthly blog hop is at the same time as my usual project and I’m so happy to share the 2 things together. So don’t forget to hop around everyone and see what we have all been making.
I wanted to make a guy-gift today and a milk carton with treats and sweeties in always goes down well with my boys, and as it’s Treat Friday, I thought these would be good for my boys, particularly the older teenagers!
The box is simple to make, you can get 2 from a sheet of Cardstock, and then cut your paper accordingly.
And how cute is that single die cut word? I did snip off the ‘to be’ words also attached, but you’d never know!
So have a lovely day, and don’t forget to hop around everyone!
- Cardstock – 8.25 x 5.5″ *21 x 14cm)
- Score on the Long side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 3.5, 5″ (4, 9, 13cm)
- MARK on the LONG side at 1, 5″ (2.5, 12.5cm)
- DSP – 1.75 x 1.75″ (4.5 x 4.5cm) x 4 AND 1.75 x 1.25″ (3.5 x 4.5cm) x 2
Brand new for DECEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for DECEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in DECEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE DECEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!