#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Very Versailles Butterfly Wishes Customer Thank You Cards
Oh I had a lovely weekend making these back at the start of November.
For those of you unfamiliar with how I work, my husband works shifts – 12 hour days or 12 hour nights – and I build my work around his shift pattern so that I can give us as much time as a couple together as I possibly can. For a long long time, I’ve always put into my diary that I make my thank you cards for all you amazing folk, when he’s on night duty.
(While I think of it, if you’re curious about how I plan my time and working life, I may do a video on that in the future for you.)
Anyway, I digress! Chris happened to be on 3 night shifts back to back right at the start of November, over a weekend, so I decided I would use that first weekend to create all your cards.
I had already chosen my stamp sets and colours before the weekend came along, so one night Jacob and I cut and scored all the card blanks using my automated machine (he loves it, I set the measurements, then he just feeds through the cardstock one sheet at a time), then the next evening, I cut all the whisper white panels for the front and broke out my Stamparatus.
If you didn’t see the video on Instagram or my Facebook Page, here’s a link to see it all in action on my Instagram Page.
I did do additional stamping on each card, the pale flowers top right and bottom left, they were stamped in the paler colour without the stamparatus, but the sentiment, butterflies and floral branch as well as the background were all done with the stamparaus in just 2 ‘presses’!!
Then on the final evening, I put all the bases and fronts together.
As you know, I like to use a few different colours, so I had 6 colours in total and I did 30 of each colour for the bases and then put them into pairs – the darker colour is for the Butterfly Wishes stamps and the paler is the Very Versailles background – Rococo Rose with Blushing Bride, Shaded Spruce with Soft Sea Foam and Blueberry Bushel with Seaside Spray.
I love how they came out and I hope you all love them too, and of course, to the amazing people who shop with me, thank you so much.
Brand new for DECEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for DECEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in DECEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE DECEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!