#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Vaseline Pretty Little Box
How charming and bright and fun are these 2 little boxes?
I was rummaging about in my inspiration drawers in my office and came across a couple of these tins of vaseline and knew that I wanted to remake an old project from years ago, but with brighter fun colours.
I went with Melon Mambo originally – who doesn’t love a bright pink with lovely black sparkle ribbon, but then switched it for the 2nd project with Pacific Point and black satin ribbon.
I love how these look and if you’re someone who uses and/or gifts vaseline tins, particularly the limited edition ones, then this is a great project for you.
And actually, although I designed it for these tins, you could put other things inside as I made the box a little deeper. Multipurpose is always a winner!
And then you just need a scatter of coloured rhinestones and this is a great easy gift you could have handy in your drawer, ready for those emergency moments!
- Cardstock – 7 x 4″ (17.5 x 10cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1,3, 4, 6″ (2.5, 7.5, 10, 15cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 3″ (2.5, 7.5cm)
- Panels – 1 of 1.75 x 1.75″ (4.5 x 4.5cm) AND 4 of 1.75 x 0.75″ (4.5 x 2cm)
Brand new for DECEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for DECEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in DECEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE DECEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!