#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Tuck n Fold Yankee Candle Tea Light Box Tutorial
I absolutely love making boxes for tea lights. I have dozens, possibly hundreds, around my house, and I’m always so happy when someone gives me some, despite having so many – they all get burned and enjoyed! And it’s down to my own love of them that I also gift them away.
These would make great Teacher Gifts or Hostess Gifts if you’re out visiting over the festive period, and with my sons all finishing school at the end of next week, I know the 2 smaller ones will be wanting to take something in for their teachers.
These gorgeous boxes use the Toile Tidings DSP and as I mention in the video, though we have announced our Retiring List and our Carryover list, we have a handful of products that are going on hiatus until next September. They won’t be available until then, but they aren’t retired for good. And the Toile Tidings paper is one of those, along with some of the core parts to the Christmas Gleaming suite and the Merry Moose punch and stamp set.
Anyway, it seemed timely to make this project and explain the new style of carryover product to you in one go! I love that you can make loads of these in advance and store them flat – they need no glue and no cutting beyond taking out 2 corner squares. Brilliant!
So if you’re a fan of those products, never fear, they’re coming back. Otherwise, you need to grab your bargains while you can!
- Cardstock – 11 x 6-14 (28 x 16cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3-14, 4-3/4, 8, 9-1/2″ (8, 12, 20, 24cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1-1/2, 4-3/4″ (4, 12cm)
- DSP – 3 x 3″ (7.5 x 7.5cm)
- Finished dimensions – 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 x 1-1/2″ (8 x 8 x 4cm)
Brand new for DECEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for DECEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in DECEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE DECEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!