#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Cool Opening EOS Balm Box Tutorial
How pretty are these?
It’s been a few years since I last made an EOS balm box, but on a recent trip to TK Maxx, I spotted a new EOS balm with a sort of shimmery lid. There was a second one there, but as is the way of the beauty section in TK Maxx, it was opened, sniffed, squodged and frankly yucky! However, I did manage to get the one I’m showing in this video and I’m pleased I did! Fortunatley this was all still intact and secure!
Anyway, with this new design of balm outer, I wanted to make an up to date version of my original box, and the Feels Like Frost paper was just right for it. Frosty and shimmery and just like the balm!
This is such an easy project to make, it’s just about being patient and accurate with your cutting!
So I do hope you try it out, and if anyone has ever visited the beauty section of TK Maxx that doesn’t look like there’s been a stampede through it, please let me know, I’d love to come and visit it…!
- BOX – 6×6″ (15x15cm) Scored at 2″ (5cm) on ALL sides
- LID – 4×4″ (10x10cm) Scored at 1″ (2.5cm) on ALL sides
- INNER – 1-7/8 x 5-1/2″ (4.5 x 14cm) Scored at 1-7/8, 2-3/8, 4-1/4, 4-3/4″ (4.5, 6, 10.5, 12cm)
- Panels for inside and lid all measure the same – 1-7/8″ (4.5cm) Square
Brand new for DECEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for DECEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in DECEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE DECEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!