#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Parisian Blossoms Beauty Sneak Peek
It’s always fantastic to get sneak peeks and early releases of products and the new Parisian Blossoms Suite is just divine. With soft champagne foiling and details as well as the most glorious floral elements, this is a suite that is going to sell like hot cakes!
Rather than showcase the Eiffel Tower Stamp and Dies (yes, there are detailed dies for it!), I have pulled out this gorgeous swirl die which I cut in black and hid behind that wonderful phrase in that beautiful font.
I wanted to reflect the champagne foiling on the designer series paper, so I brought in the new champagne rhinestones and just popped a trio on there.
Easy and simple, but absolutely gorgeous.
You can add this to your starter kit now, let me know if you need item codes or are curious about the rest of the suite to add to your kit!
Brand new for DECEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for DECEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in DECEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE DECEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!