#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Perennial Essence Beautiful Flower Bag
I haven’t used this paper for quite a while but (shhhh, secret coming), we have a new free paper pack coming with Sale a Bration that is very much in this style, and it inspired me to work with it again.
I know we are close on Christmas, and you’re perhaps still creating beauties for your Christmas gifts and decor, but December isn’t just for Christmas!!! There are other things happening too – birthdays, anniversaries, babies being born. So that’s why today’s project is totally unrelated to anything festive at all.
And a really good excuse to play with other gorgeous pretties!
The bag itself is really easy to make, it’s just about layering paper to make it really gorgeous, and then some clever scoring to get the perfect fitting sides.
Now, if you’re going to be celebrating an anniversary or birthday, or have done this month, let us know!
- Dimensions when finished – 6-1/2 x 3-3/4 x 1-1/2″ (16 x 9.5 x 4cm)
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20 x 28cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3-3/4, 5-1/4, 9, 10-1/2″ (9.5, 13.5, 23, 27cm)
- PART score as per video on LONG side at 4-1/2, 9-3/4″ (11.5, 25cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1-1/2″ (4cm)
- Cardstock Panel – 6-1/4 x 3-1/2″ (15.5 x 9cm)
- DSP Panel – 6 x 3-1/4″ (15 x 8.5cm)
Brand new for DECEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for DECEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in DECEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE DECEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!