#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Lovely Lily Pad Sale a Bration Twist N Close Box
It has been such a long time since I made a square Twist n Close box, but with my teasing of the new Lily Impressions paper on Monday’s video, I didn’t think it fair to not show it to you in a sneak peek, so I decided to show it off on this style of box!
The box is so easy to make, I’ve made them with all sorts of different numbers of sides – 3, 4, 5, 5, 8 and even 10 sides! And in various heights and widths. When I first designed it, it was so popular that I just kept on making more and more variations over the years, and it’s nice to go back to one of my originals from almost 3 years ago!
And as promised, it’s sharing the new Lily Impressions paper along with the Lovely Lily PAd stamp set and matching Lily Pad dies. They’re all available to earn for FREE during Sale a Bration which starts on 3rd January, and I will be sending out copies of the catalogue next week. There’s a button on the right hand side that you can click to fill in a form to get one of these (and the Spring/Summer Mini Catalogue) free, so if you’re not already a customer with me (they get them automatically free too!), then please do fill in the form and I’ll send you the catalogues too.
So as I said, you can get these for free during that time, so I don’t have any links to share below my video for you, but I hope you enjoy it and get some inspiration and ideas of what you can do with your new goodies too!
- Cardstock – 10.5 x 8″ (28 x 20cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10″ (6.5, 13, 19.5, 26cm)
- MARK on the LONG side at 1.25, 3.75, 6.25, 8.75″ (3.25, 9.75, 16.25, 22.75cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 6.75″ (5, 16.8cm)
- DSP – 2.25 x 4.5″ (6 x 11.3cm)
Brand new for DECEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for DECEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in DECEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE DECEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!