#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Cheers To That New Year Card Idea
We don’t go out at New Year because of our smaller children, and now that our older 2 boys are teenagers, I will be on driving duty for them and I have no problem with that at all. I’d rather be the driver and know my boys are home safe and well, than leave it up to them or someone else.
But it does mean we don’t really do very much, but I do send out the odd few cards, and I know in some cultures, sending Christmas Cards is unusual, but New Year cards are the norm. I rather like that idea! Less stress of getting cards in the post and possibly lost in the post….
So today’s card is a prep-ahead project for New Year, using the Cheers To That stamp set. I went for a whole lot of layers of the beautiful Feels Like Frost DSP and black and white cardstock. You’re perhaps like me and now on a use-it-up basis, so why not use frosty paper for what will probably be a very cold new year!
And sometimes simple is all you need, so that’s what this is. Simple and lovely.
So if you’re going to be a new year driver like me, let us know here and we can all help keep each other awake on New Year’s Eve…!
Brand new for DECEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for DECEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in DECEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE DECEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!