#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Peaceful Poppies Squishy Bag Sneak Peek
How stunning is this paper and those gorgeous die cuts on the front?
I think the entire crafting world squealed out loud when they spotted the front cover of the new Mini Catalogue, and we all ooooohhhed out loud when we saw it at OnStage last month.
The papers are just divine and I take a moment during my video to show them all off to you. But they’re all so beautiful that I struggled to choose a paper for my original version, and then I took that gorgeous sheet that is a mirror of itself, and cut it in 2.
Of course, I use a different pattern for the video version, but on both of them, I had to show off the incredible Peaceful Poppies Elements.
They’re so amazing and I’m still in shock at just how inexpensive they are, and I’m sure they’re going to be a real hit!
And onto the bag this is one I’ve made a few times before in various paper, but for this project, I made it a little taller to try and get as much of the ‘grass’ part of the original paper as possible.
I rather like the taller size!
Have a super day, and don’t forget, you can get these from 3rd of January.
- Paper – 6 x 12” )15.25 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2-7/8, 5-3/4, 8-5/8, 11-1/2” (7, 14, 21, 28cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1-5/8” (4cm)
Brand new for DECEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for DECEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in DECEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE DECEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!