#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Little Ladybug Hostess Exclusive Club
Just a quick blog post today regarding the beautiful Little Ladybug stamp set that will be a Hostess Exclusive during Sale a Bration.
This is not a hostess stamp set, but you do get it for free if you place an order over £275 (€375) and it is automatically included within your order.
However, I fully understand that not many of you will be placing orders of that size, and that there are a lot of you who want to get it somehow. I’m sneaking in a picture above from an upcoming project, it’s a beautiful set!
So I’ve decided to put together a hostess club just for the 3 months of Sale a Bration – January, February and March.
I need groups of 3 people to create each hostess club, and each month I will issue all 3 in each group their own personal Hostess Code.
You will need to be able to commit to spending £92 per month in order for all 3 of you to get the Little Ladybug stamp set.
Here’s how it works – let’s call our hostess members by letters – A, B, C
Month 1, A is the hostess and she EMAILS me an order for £92, B and C also put in online orders, using their special code, for a minimum of £92. A will have her order delivered to her, and it will include the Little Ladybug stamp set. She also qualifies for a further £33 in hostess benefits to spend on herself.
Month 2, B is the hostess and she then EMAILS me her order, and A and C place online orders. And in month 2, B gets the Little Ladybug stamp set and the £33 benefits
Month 3, it rotates a final time and C gets the stamp set etc
During this time though, you will also be eligible for 2 Sale a Bration items (or 1 if it’s a larger product), and of course, you will be getting my usual thank you goodie pack. You won’t get the hostess code gift each month as you will instead be getting a huge great big stamp set one of the months and £33 worth of goodies of your choice on top.
It’s a great way to spread the cost to get the stamp set, and it’s just gorgeous.
You’re going to love it, but of course, I need to put the groups together.
So if you’re interested, please fill in the form below and I will be in touch with you for the groups.
Oh and for my European friends – here’s the breakdown – €125 a month for 3 months and you will get the stamp set on your allocated month as well as €45 worth of hostess benefits to spend on yourself, and the same 2 sale a bration ‘credits’ to use.
So I can’t wait to put the groups together!
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”Little Ladybug Hostess Club”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Country” type=”checkbox-multiple” required=”1″ options=”UK,France,Germany,Austria,Netherlands”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]
Brand new for DECEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for DECEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in DECEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE DECEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!