#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – My Meadow and the Best Dressed Paper Sneak Peek
I am absolutely over the moon in love with the Best Dressed suite – the stamps, the dies, the embellishments, and oh my goodness, the paper is sublime!
We have it in a 6×6″ (15.25cm) size which means there are 24 different patterns and each is gorgeous.
A while ago, I discovered the Snow Front stamp set and how easy it was to create a simple single layer card, and with the new My Meadow stamp set coming out, I wanted to do the same again, but instead of one big scene, I wanted a smaller image against the floral backdrop.
I rather like it! Particularly as the wheelbarrow of flowers compliments the flowers in the paper.
Now, are you getting excited for the upcoming catalogue? A starter kit makes a brilliant Christmas gift, and who knows, it will likely be a gift that keeps on giving!!
Brand new for DECEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for DECEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in DECEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE DECEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!