#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – A Look Back at 3D Projects for 2019
Merry Christmas Everyone!
It’s Christmas Eve, and in our house, this is the day we enjoy our main festive meal. It’s that final day of anticipation before Christmas Day tomorrow and for more than 10 years, we have started our festivities early with our Christmas Meal and some together as a family before settling down together to watch our short movies – The Snowman, Father Christmas etc (all very British – overseas friends, you may have to google for these!).
I know it’s not just us that have a busy day, but I also know that some of you are perhaps having a quieter time at home and so my post is reaching out to you and sharing some of the fun projects that I’ve shared with you all, and that we’ve enjoyed together, as a reminder of how lovely this past year has been.
So, from my house and heart to yours, I send you all my love and wish you the very best of seasons.
Brand new for DECEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for DECEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in DECEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE DECEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!