#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Best Dressed No Cut, No Glue Bag Sneak Peek
Oh it’s so pretty! This suite is just divine and although there is a die in the suite that makes a gorgeous bag, you know me, and I like to make my own bespoke sizes!
I made this style bag back in 2015 and knew it was ready for an updated version, and what better way to use it than to show the new Best Dressed Suite.
The suite has papers, of course, stamps and dies, ribbon, tassels and even a suite of mini cards and envelopes. Just gorgeous.
And as it’s a pack of 6×6″ (15.25cm) paper, there are dozens of different designs. Just watch the video to see how indecisive I am over choosing the paper for the second version….
The bag is really cute and so clever in how it pulls together, but you don’t need any glue and you don’t need to cut anything. It’s just some clever scoring and the pulling of a ribbon that creates this shape.
I hope you enjoy it, and definitely add this paper and suite to your wish list for 3rd of January!
- Paper – 6×6″ (15cm)
- Score at 2 and 4″ (5 and 10cm) on the first AND second side.
- Score diagonal lines in the 4 outer ‘boxes’ as per the video.
Brand new for DECEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for DECEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in DECEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE DECEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!