#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Dino Days and DinoRoar Friendship Card
Are there small people in your family headed out to festive new year parties this coming week? It’s such a lovely thing to see your children grow and go off to parties with their friends, and I encourage my boys to take a gift and card when they do.
So I thought that this card would be great for my younger sons to take when they go to a friend’s house.
I am slightly addicted to Lovely Lipstick right now, but there are so many patterns and colours in this paper pack that if you didn’t want to go pinky, you could choose pretty much any other colour!
This is also a really great card when small child informs you that their friend’s party is in 2 hours and you’ve got to make a card super fast… ask me how I know…!
Anyway, hoping you’re enjoying your festive time and if there are smallies at parties, I wish them the best time too!
Brand new for DECEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for DECEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in DECEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE DECEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!