#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – It’s a Beautiful Day with Blackberry Bliss
Today I wanted to share with you a beautiful stamp set that has been a little overlooked in our Annual Catalogue. It’s a set that has 2 amazing large images that are wonderful to colour in separately (I did it not that long ago with Blends on the butterfly), but today I wanted to go a little monochrome in the background and then add a fussy-cut flower over the top.
I went Smoky Slate in the background and coloured them in with my blends (for speed more than blending!) and then used Blackberry Bliss ink for the cut one, and used Wink of Stella to bleed the colour around.
A simple card but packing some punch!
Hope you have a lovely weekend
Brand new for DECEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for DECEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in DECEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE DECEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!