#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Country Club Scraps Triangle Box
I love using up small pieces of paper to create projects, and although I’m using brand new paper that launches on Friday, the process would work if you’ve perhaps got scraps of Christmas paper left over and that you know will end up in a scraps pile never to see the light of day again. Yes, I know who you are…!
This project though is using a little mix of old and new. Pop of Petals is a much beloved stamp and punch set and I wanted to bring it in with the more masculine argyle of the Country Club golfing paper.
I think it works!
So you can get many multiples of this box from scraps of paper and cardstock and I’m sure you’ll have fun making them!
- Cardstock – 8 x 2″ (20 x 5cm)
- Score your cardstock at 2.5, 4.5, 7″ (6.5, 11.5, 18cm)
- Paper – 3 x 3″ (7 x 7cm) and you’ll need 2 of these.
- On each, score at 0.5″ (1cm) on 3 of the sides.
- On the ‘unscored’ side, part score at 1.5″ (3.5cm) as per the video
Brand new for DECEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for DECEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in DECEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE DECEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!