#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Pressed Petals No Cut, No Glue Larger Bag
Happy New Year!
Pinch, punch, first of the month, the year, the decade….
I’ve been seeing on facebook that if you’re XYZ age, you’ve seen a certain number of decades, a century change and a millenium change, and you’re not even XYZ number of years old. Heck, I don’t need that kind of ageism in my life!!! So I’m 45 years old, I have 4 sons, a husband I’ve been married to since 2002 and I am embracing the new year, whether it’s a new decade or not!
Today I’ve got a simple/quick project for you. Perhaps you’re heading out to visit friends and family for a New Year meal, or maybe you’re taking it easy after a late night and some partying last night.
I’ve filmed this ahead of time, but I’m pretty sure I’ll have been up late last night, and I’m fairly certain I was driving my teenagers around to and from parties. I’d rather be the one doing the driving and up until the early hours than risk them getting into the wrong person’s car. So if you’re tired too, this one doesn’t take too much working out!
I made a smaller version of it a couple of weeks ago, but I decided to size it up a little and use 9×9″ (22.5cm) paper. But as long as you can divide your square of paper into 3 equal parts, you can make a version of this.
Have a lovely day everyone, and I hope this year is a great one for you too!
- Paper 9×9″ (22.5 x 22.5cm)
- Score at 3″ (7.5cm) and all 4 sides
Brand new for JANUARY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for JANUARY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in JANUARY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE JANUARY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!