#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Pootles’ 12 Deals of Christmas Day 9
Every year on Boxing Day, I love to launch my 12 Days of Christmas promotion – I’m sure you’ve understood the play on words!
Each day from midnight to midnight, I will offer up a special deal. Now, outside of what Stampin’ Up! does, I don’t do discounts and only occasionally offer giveaways, so my Festive one is a big hit every year and you always love it.
I will put the fine details right at the bottom each day but every day there will be a different offer and this is today’s!
With orders over £150 (€175) I will send you the Positive Thoughts stamp set
- 12 Deals of Christmas.
- I don’t do sales, and I don’t do discounts. In my professional opinion, Stampin’ Up! offers the best quality products at the best prices around (and with over 15 years crafting experiences, trust me, I’ve tried ‘em all!). So you won’t ever see me offering to reduce the prices of products, or sharing my discount. But what I want to do, as a one off, just for Christmas, is offer 12 extra goodies as well as the regular Thank You Gift Pack that I send out to all my customers.
- Each ‘deal’ will only be available for the stated day, and will vary in price, product and value.
- I get an immediate email notification of all orders that come in, so you don’t need to worry about getting in touch, or emailing to say you want to take advantage of the deal, I’ll send it out automatically.
- Please note, if you select NO CONTACT, I cannot, by law, send you anything. Please make sure that you deselect that button….
- Your deal gift will not come with the order you place. If you use the hostess code for the month, it will still count for Both!
- Fine Print. This is not a catch, there is no single winner, this is not a competition. Please do not add it to your order, (unless of course you want duplicates!) as I will be sending this separately.
- All Gift Packs will be posted after the 12 Deals of Christmas have finished.
- This offer is only open to the following 5 countries as per my Demonstrator Agreement with Stampin’ Up! – The UK, The Netherlands, Germany, Austria and France