#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Parisian Blossoms Large Bag Tutorial
Happy New Catalogue day!
We are all set up and ready for a brand new catalogue and the Sale a Bration promotion and today I’m showing off the stunning Parisian Blossoms suite. It’s full of beautiful things including 2 stamp sets, 2 die sets, paper, ribbons, rhinestones and an embossing folder too!
I wanted to make a really big bag today and show it off to you, and I love that the 2 bags are the same, but different…. You know what I mean!
And while the champagne foil isn’t from this suite, it’s great to pull staples from the Annual Catalogue too.
Have a fabulous Friday everyone!
- Paper – 12 x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 3.5, 5.75, 9.25, 11.5″ (9, 14.5, 23.5, 29cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 2.25″ (5.5cm)
- Champagne Panel – 2.75 x 4.75″ (7 x 12cm)
- Coloured Panel – 2.5 x 4.5″ (6.5 x 11.5cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 2.25 x 3.5 x 8ish… (5.5 x 9 x 20cm. ish…!) Watch the video!!
Brand new for JANUARY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for JANUARY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in JANUARY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE JANUARY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!