#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Thoughtful Blooms and the Small Bloom Punch
Happy Sunday everyone! Are you ready for spring to put in an appearance? Isn’t it odd how we see dark nights, snow, cold etc as lovely and romantic when it’s pre Christmas, but once you’re the other side of the New Year… well, it’s just boring and old and we want sunshine!
Well my card today will hopefully bring you ideas of sun and warmth.
I’m using the new Thoughtful Blooms stamp set and matching punch, Small Blooms, which are both free during Sale a Bration. I love that we can get really fantastic products for free, and as it happens, there was a punch in Sale a Bration 2013 which was the year I joined! I don’t recall seeing one since then, so it’s a welcome return!
This is an easy card to make, the Shaded Spruce leaves are just one stamp behind each flower. The flowers themselves are stamped and then punched, oh and smothered in Wink of Stella for sparkle.
And that greeting is just fabulous and I love it!
Have a lovely day everyone and keep warm!
Brand new for JANUARY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for JANUARY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in JANUARY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE JANUARY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!