#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Springwatch 2020 #1 Golden Honey Bee Bag
Hooray! SpringWatch 2020 is here and I’m starting it earlier than usual! Normally I create this series for February, but you loved the intensity of the Pootles Advent Countdown series at the start of September, so I’m repeating the ‘intensity’ early on in the catalogue season.
If you’re unfamiliar with what SpringWatch is, let me briefly explain. It’s a 14 day series where I share a video tutorial every day for 2 weeks, and the focus is on the new products from the Spring Summer mini catalogue and a little Sale a Bration showcase too. It’s a lot of fun and those who have been with me a while, well you look forward to it every year!
And of course, I’m kicking it off with the much admired Golden Honey paper and Honey Bee Bundle. You’ve all been asking about it, so I am showing it off here for you.
With the paper, you get it for free with a £45 (€60) spend, and the cost of the stamp+die bundle, plus the ribbon, well that comes to £45 perfectly. Curiously, it doesn’t quite meet €60, but a pack of dimensionals or some snail, or maybe even the gold foil and that will get you there and then you get the paper for free!
So do enjoy the video, and stay tuned for a video every day for 2 solid weeks!
- Paper – 12 x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 2-7/8, 5-3/4, 8-5/8, 11-12″ (7, 14, 21, 28cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 2, 10″ (5, 25.5cm)
Brand new for JANUARY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for JANUARY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in JANUARY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE JANUARY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!