#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Springwatch 2020 #2 Timeless Tulips Punch Bag
We have a tulip punch! Wahoooo!
It’s a builder punch, so it’s more than just a single shape, you get a leaf, or even an additional petal from it too.
And this was showcased in OnStage and I loved it, so I knew it had to be on my shopping list. Though to be fair, whenever there’s a punch around, I’m all over it!
I wanted to put it on a bag today, but a bag with a sort of a ‘card front’ look to it. You know what I mean!
So I went all pastelly subtle shades with it and had some fun!
Have a bash, you’ll love it too!
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20 x 28cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3.25, 5.25, 8.5, 10.5″ 98, 13, 21, 26cm)
- Part score, as shown in the video, at 4.25, 9.5″ (10.5, 23.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2″ (5cm)
- White cardstock – 3 x 5.75″ (7.5 x 14.5cm)
- Finished dimensions – 2 x 3.25 x 6″ (5 x 8 x 15cm)
Brand new for JANUARY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for JANUARY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in JANUARY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE JANUARY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!