#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Springwatch 2020 #4 From My Heart Baking Tin Tutorial
I’m not a huge hearts and flowers kind of girl, and in my little part of the UK, we don’t really celebrate Valentine’s Day here other than a card and maybe a gift for our significant other, but I love the idea of dropping love bombs on friends, so that’s why I put these lovely baking tins together as a kind of sweet treat.
The punches though, I’m so happy to have those, and that they nest! Nesting punches, hurrah!
This whole suite is very clever in that the doilies fit the lids of the foil tins, and that the punches not only match the stamps, but some of the foiled papers too.
So no instructions needed for measurements, but do enjoy the video for the chatter and seeing it all come together.
Brand new for JANUARY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for JANUARY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in JANUARY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE JANUARY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!