#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Springwatch 2020 #5 Peaceful Poppies Fold Flat Box Tutorial
So hands up. How many of us have fallen for the Peaceful Poppies suite?
I still can’t get over the amazing Poppies Elements being so cheap (and I don’t like the word cheap), but they are such an amazing low price and I can’t stop using them!
I wanted to show off some more of the paper today and I also want to start a stockpile of boxes for this year’s gifting, so a fold flat box was in order!
It’s one I made in this size quite a few years ago – with that one, I wrapped the paper all the way around the box, but I like that this one has panels of paper.
And the poppies elements are gorgeous, but watch for the lane-swerve right at the end of the video….!
- Cardstock – 8.25 x 11
- Score along the length at .5, 2.5, 8.5, 10.5
- Score along the short at 2, 4, 6, 8
- DSP measures 1.75 x 5.75″
- Finished Dimensions – 6 x 2 x 2″
- Cardstock – 21 x 29
- Score along the length at 2, 7, 22 and 27cm
- Score along the short side at 5, 10, 15, 20
- Finished dimensions 15 x 5 x 5
- DSP measures 14.5 x 4.5
Brand new for JANUARY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for JANUARY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in JANUARY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE JANUARY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!