#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Springwatch 2020 #6 Hand Stamped Customer Thank You Cards and Pootlers Blog Hop
I can’t believe we are in January with another team blog hop! We only do these with the launch of a new catalogue and this year, I threw a spanner in the works by clashing my SpringWatch series right across when our team is hopping.
Our team rules are that there are no videos in the hop projects, however, it would throw things out in my series if I took out the video, so I encourage you to take a hop around everyone’s projects BEFORE you come to my project below. Then you’ll get to see all the amazing projects that my wonderful team have created!
Click on the links below
I’ve said this many times over, but it’s such a privilege to be making customer thank you cards, and an enormous privilege to be making around 200 each month.
It’s humbling that so many of you have chosen me to be your demonstrator and put your faith in me, so putting together a thank you pack of card, newsletter and product treats is such a fun thing to do, and I love it.
I couldn’t decided between 2 different stamp sets, so I went with both – Positive Thoughts and Layered with Kindness.
And of course, I wanted to use the new Label Me Lovely punch. As I say on video, the 2 punches on page 41 have the correct photos, item codes and prices etc, but the descriptions are flipped around. As long as you choose the correct number for the photo, you’ll be ok!
So do enjoy the video, and yes, I’m already working on this month’s cards!
Brand new for JANUARY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for JANUARY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in JANUARY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE JANUARY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!