#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Springwatch 2020 #7 Best Dressed Little LadyBug Box
I’m going to preface today’s blog post and video with a pondering that became a thing…
During my video you’ll hear me wonder out loud if it would be worth putting together a hostess club just for Sale a Bration to help you earn this stamp set, and after filming, I thought it such a good idea that I put it into action. And although I announced the code club a few weeks ago, you can still join it from now onwards, so if you want more information, HERE is the post with the contact form.
However, onto the video itself, I wanted to make a tiny box using only a small piece of paper and then the tiny ladybirds on the stamp set, and this is what came about!
It’s definitely small and totally adorable, and those ladybirds are so tiny! They’re gorgeous, and it was nice to put them on a small project, and the Best Dressed DSP with the gorgeous flowers was ideal. It’s just as pretty inside as it is on the outside!
I love how it all came out!
- Paper 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Score on TWO sides as per the video at 1.25, 1.75, 4.25, 4.75″ (3m 4.5m 10.5m 12cm)
- Finished dimensions are 2.5 x 0.5″ (6 x 1.5cm)
Brand new for JANUARY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for JANUARY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in JANUARY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE JANUARY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!