#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Springwatch 2020 #9 Best Dressed Under My Umbrella Bag
I have this really lovely umbrella. It’s black with white raindrops on it, but they’re colour changing, so when it rains, they change from white to all different colours, and yes, it makes a rainbow. If you’re curious, you can find the same brolly on Amazon HERE
And it was my own umbrella that inspired the decoration for this card because yes, the stamping and umbrella came first!
I knew I wanted to have a floral brolly (brolly is an English slang name for an umbrella!) and it’s probably more of a parasol than a brolly, but it’s still lovely!
And while using the Best Dressed paper for the brolly punch out, using it for the bag made sense too.
Sadly I forgot to take a picture of the sides of the bag, but that’s just as pretty and thankfully the video shows it much clearer!
Have a lovely day everyone!
- Paper – 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 2.5, 3.5″ (6, 9cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 1, 5″ (3, 12cm)
Brand new for JANUARY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for JANUARY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in JANUARY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE JANUARY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!