#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Springwatch 2020 #10 Birthday Bonanza Toucan Box
OK, so these chaps are just too cute. Koalas and Toucans on favour boxes!!! Just love them!
I had fun with this set and though it’s more orange, yellow and blue than any other colours, I can see this being a much used suite of papers, particularly when you bring in the stamps and dies too.
And how could you not want to put a party hat and pom pom on the koala?
I didn’t add a hat to the toucan, I liked him just as he was, but the free twine and sequin combo pack from Sale a Bration meant that I had perfect colours of twine to wrap around the boxes.
So easy to make, these will be great favours for any party.
- Cardstock BASE – 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Score at 2″ (5cm) on all 4 sides
- DSP LID – 4 x 4″ (10 x 10cm)
- Score at 1″ (2.5cm) on all 4 sides
Brand new for JANUARY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for JANUARY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in JANUARY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE JANUARY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!