#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Springwatch 2020 #12 Morning Star Easy BonBon Box
Oh I am so excited to show these boxes to you today!
I made them, then immediately filmed them the following morning. That’s quite unusual for me, generally I design a batch in one go and then film them as a group, but this one was too exciting not to shoehorn into SpringWatch somewhere!
It’s really really easy to make, you just have to be ready to do lots of scoring with a ruler for the inner closures, but in reality, the clever close comes with the pull of the ribbons.
However, while I wanted to keep the project mostly about the box shape, I had recently received a card from our Regional Sales Director congratulating me on my annual awards and it used the Morning Star stamp set which had totally bypassed me.
I love it and used just stars on the first box whereas I used the floral elements on the second one.
They’re both different but brilliant!
Have a super day everyone!
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20 x 29.7cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10″ (7, 14, 21, 28cm)
- MARK on the LONG side as per the video at 1.25, 3.75, 6.25, 8.75″ (3.5, 10.5, 17.5, 24.5cm)
- Using a ruler at the 2″ and 6″ (5 and 15cm) points as per the video make marks along all the vertical score lines
Brand new for JANUARY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for JANUARY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in JANUARY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE JANUARY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!