#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Springwatch 2020 #13 Lily Impressions Bag Tutorial
Oh we are getting close to the end of this year’s SpringWatch series, but I wanted to bring in another Sale a Bration free item (well, 2 actually) before the series ends.
Of course, I will continue to share projects and ideas throughout the next 2.5 months, but for SpringWatch, the focus is just on these 2 catalogues and today I wanted to work with the Lily Impressions again. For me, the ‘busy’ paper isn’t really my style, but I adore the chunky block colours on the reverse sides, and the appearance of texture really does appeal.
So that’s why these 2 bags are dominant in those patterns and colours with just a hint of the monet-like paper at the top.
And the dies had to make an appearance again, both the paper and the dies are free during Sale a Bration and we all love a bit of free….!
Have a lovely day!
- Paper – 6 x 12″ (15 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3.75, 5.75, 9.5, 11.5″ (9.5, 14.5, 24, 29cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5″ (4cm)
- Top Panel – 2 x 3.75″ (5 x 9.5cm) and simply fold in half along the short side
- Finished Dimensions – 2 x 3.75 x 4.5″ (5 x 9.5 x 11.5cm)
Brand new for JANUARY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for JANUARY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in JANUARY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE JANUARY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!