#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Springwatch 2020 #14 Parisian Blossoms Tiny Favour Bag
So we are at the final project in our 14-day SpringWatch series. But don’t worry, I will still be bringing out a blog post every day and my usual trio of video projects each week. But I wanted to finish in miniature!
I made a big bag at the start of the series with a turned-over top, and I wanted to end with a mini version of it, and those gorgeous florals from the Parisian Blossoms suite were perfect for this.
And so perfect, that I actually used the same paper for both versions here, I just switched them around. I can’t decide which I like the best!
I do know though that I adore the paper, that I love the ribbon and that that the rhinestones have captured my heart!
Now, did you have a favourite project from this series?
- Paper – 6 x 6″ (15.25 x 15.25cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 2, 2.75, 4.75, 5.5″ (5, 7, 12, 14cm)#
- Score on the SHORT side at 0.75, 4.5″ (2, 11.5cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 0.75 x 2 x 3.75″ (2 x 5 x 9.5cm)
Brand new for JANUARY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for JANUARY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in JANUARY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE JANUARY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!