#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Pleased as Punch Tulip Box Tutorial
Happy Monday everyone!
Well, SpringWatch finished yesterday, but never fear, I will still have 3 videos a week, EVERY week, coming out to you, and of course, my daily blog post here and then oodles of stuff on my facebook page and instagram too.
I decided that I would come back with one of the brand new Coordination Products that will be available from 4th of February.
When I filmed SpringWatch (before Christmas), I was aware of the new products coming, but I wasn’t able to order them until a couple of weeks ago, so I have 2 videos this week showing them to you and there are 6 products in total.
I adore being a demonstrator and getting hold of new stuff early, and all demos joining now can add any/all of the coordination products to their starter kit, so if you would like to join me and add them, let me know!
But onto this specific designer series paper. It’s designed to go with 4 of our punches, the Small Blooms Punch which you can get for free during Sale a Bration, then the Tulip Builder, the Umbrella Builder and the 2 Heart Punches.
In the video I do show you all the designs of the paper and of course I had to immediately use the rainbow stripy paper!
I specifically wanted to make this project with only the paper and punches, there’s no stamping, but I love how the paper is ‘textured’ in appearance, and it sort of has the look of stamping!
Milk cartons are always a winner, and these are 2 x 2″ (5x5cm) cubes and super easy to make.
Have a fantastic day everyone!
- Paper – 6 x 8.5″ (15 x 21cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 3.5, 5.5″ (3.5, 8.5, 13.5cm)
Brand new for JANUARY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for JANUARY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in JANUARY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE JANUARY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!