#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Happy Birthday Die Cut Blends Box Tutorial
So on Monday I shared one of the new coordinating products with a promise that I had another video for you, and that’s this one!
The Happy Birthday stamp set is free during Sale a Bration and now there are dies to cut all sorts of elements – a cake stand, flowers, then the outline of the whole cake and the flowers on the cake.
I have thoroughly enjoyed using this stamp set and indulging in a little Blends alcohol marker colouring, and now that I can die cut them all, well I’m really really happy!
The box could house all sorts of treats, and you could change the colouring of the cake flowers to perhaps match a wedding? But for this one, I wanted to keep soft colours, so I used a couple of the Pool Party base papers from the Parisian Blossoms paper pack. They work well!
And of course, I hope you enjoy my chatter as I do the blends work and perhaps you’ll get yourself a free stamp set and the coordinating dies too!
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (28 x 20.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3.5, 5.25, 8.75, 10.5″ (9, 13.5, 22.5, 27cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.75, 6.25″ (4.5, 16cm)
- DSP – 3.25 x 4.25″ (8.5 x 11cm) x2. 4.25 x 1.5″ (11 x 4cm) x2. 3.25 x 1.5″ (8.5 x 4cm) x1.
- Finished dimensions – 4.5 x 3.5 x 1.75″ (11.5 x 9 x 4.5cm)
Brand new for JANUARY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for JANUARY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in JANUARY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE JANUARY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!