#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Power of Hope with easy gradient colouring
Last year, I made a card using the Nature’s Beauty stamp set and a sponge roller to create an ombre effect, and I loved it so much that I knew I had to use the same technique on today’s card.
The stamp set, Power of Hope is free during Sale a Bration, and it comes with an embossing folder too, though I haven’t used it on this card.
I used Rich Razzleberry to create the ombre effect, and then stamped all around the card using the same ink and the tree image from the set.
The beautiful lady in the middle was also stamped with Rich Razzleberry, but then I coloured her over and over and over again with Wink of Stella to create the shimmery paler look, even though I had stamped over the darker parts of the background.
I love how it looks, and with just one ink pad and a free stamp set and some shimmery glitter, the card is really easy to make.
I hope you have a great day.
Brand new for JANUARY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for JANUARY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in JANUARY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE JANUARY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!