#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Heart To Heart Chocolate Heart Treat Bags
Well, there is a funny story about today’s bags and how I came to choose the width of the paper that’s across the top. You’ll heart it in the video, but suffice it to say, you don’t need to have the exact 2.75 x 5.25″ (7 x 14cm) that I have…
But, regardless of that, I am still very happy with how this project came out, and the seemingly enormous bags that hold a lot a lot a LOT of chocolate hearts in them!
I wanted a cute quick project and as I haven’t done an official ‘Treat Friday’ project for a while, I thought today would be a good day to bring one out.
If you’re unfamiliar with Treat Friday, it’s something I created with my children. I always give them a little treat on a Friday – it can range from some sweeties to a meal out, a comic, a movie. Things like that. It means that they don’t ask me each day for this that and the other as they know that Friday comes around quite quickly. It doesn’t mean they don’t do ad hoc requests and try their luck (!), but it does mean I have a ready reason for ‘no boys, you can’t load up on sweeties every day….’
What I will say though is that this is way too much chocolate for the boys, so I will be having them share these out. They’re pretty good at that too, and this could be quite a nice gift from one Mum to another for their children perhaps? You don’t necessarily need the Valentine’s greeting on the front, there are quite a few other options in the Heartfelt stamp set.
However, I love how this one comes out with the Heart Punches, and as they’re a bundle, I wanted to use them as a bundle too!
So, it’s Friday, treat yourself too!
Brand new for JANUARY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for JANUARY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in JANUARY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE JANUARY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!