#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Grace’s Garden Layers of Flowers
I wanted to create a floral garden card today and Grace’s Garden was a perfect fit for it.
I love the die cut flowers and though you can create a gate with the dies, I used the layers of stamps and die cut flowers to form my own ‘space’ for the sentiment.
And isn’t it just a wonderful phrase??
The flowers are stamped with Basic Grey and then I used my Watercolour Pencils and Blender Pens to fill in the flowers. I wanted a soft look and they were ideal.
It’s a lovely card to layer up, you can get endless layers if you want – some are stamped directly onto the card, then they dies over the top.
Perhaps this floral card gives you a little inspiration to make your own flowery ones too.
Brand new for JANUARY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for JANUARY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in JANUARY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE JANUARY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!