#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Best Dressed to Impress Purse/Wallet Cards
I love to have a little selection of mini 3×3 cards in my handbag for those ’emergency’ moments that come along. Things like when you want to leave a tip or just say ‘thanks, you were brilliant’ to someone.
These are ideal for that and you can whip up a batch of them in minutes because a lot of the work is done in those gorgeous envelopes and the cards with a swoosh of colour across them.
I went for Memento black ink so that I could use Blends on them to make sure it went over the backdrop colour – the green shoe over yellow is a good example.
The blends alcohol markers mean that the colour is intense enough to cover the background colour and then adding over some wink of stella where needed and they’re a great little set of cards to have on hand.
Brand new for JANUARY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for JANUARY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in JANUARY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE JANUARY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!