#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Open Window Large Candle Bag Tutorial
Big shout out to all the ladies on my Facebook Page who came up with ideas for these beautiful candles.
I bought 3 of them in TK Maxx recently (I believe this is known overseas as TJ Maxx and/or Homesense). Anyway, it’s that store where you get ends of lines and cute oddments here and there. Well. I spotted these candles and just loved the ombre colours of them.
So I posted a photo on my page with a pondering that I would have to come up with some sort of way to create a box or bag that still showed off the candles themselves. Thank you to all those who left me comments! I made a window box!
It has been a very long time since I last shared a window box like this, so it’s a great time to share the technique of how to get perfect windows on all 4 sides, and I chose paper to match the candles rather than the other way around.
My first bag is using the Bird Ballad paper with accents of pink and green butterflies and flowers, but the 2nd bag uses the Perennial Essence and at the last moment, I decided that the paper was too pretty to need much more than one Rich Razzleberry butterfly!
The bags themselves are 2.5″ around (6.5cm) and of course, the height is upto you. They’re a maximum of 9.5″ (24cm) all the way to the very top, so even if you get candles taller or shorter than mine, you’d still be able to use this method.
So, have a great day everyone and go hunt random finds at your local TK Maxx too!
- Paper – 10.5 x 12″ (28 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10″ (6.5, 13, 19.5, 26cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2.5″ (6.5cm)
Brand new for JANUARY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for JANUARY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in JANUARY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE JANUARY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!